frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Octa.in Home Transfers | 8/10/16

edited September 2016 in General

We announce that we will be trying to transfer homes

and bases from octa.in the 8th of October of this year 2016.

Due to the fact that this transfers are somehow buggy here are the Guidelines on how to prepare your home & builds for transfer
:'( yes we know some users will have a hard time doing these requests (especially Aerdred) :'(

1. Please Remove

ALL Item Frames

2. Please Add MoNsTeR_WhAt to the containers you wish to transfer and mark them, if necessary clear the area to allow him to access them
items from inaccessible containers will NOT be transferred
3. Please Properly mark the borders of your house, preferably with a wall of some sort so we can easily and quickly copy it
it does not matter if its 1 block high or 1 block lower than ground level
4. Please Accompany the user who is coping your regions to make sure he is covering all of the things

5. Please Write Down the exact number of animals you had in your region and their species since this will not be transferred

Please Write Down your IGN on the comments once you have done all of the steps above

Patience is advised, this will be a very BIG transfer and the staff will run several checks to make sure the server stability is not compromised by the transfer.
Once the Transfer is Done this Discussion will be closed and there will be an announcement on the server.

Comments

• what happened to octa.in?
  • 65diamond said:

what happened to octa.in?

dddeeefff died disappeared and future updates on octa.in are very unlikely so, i planned a transfer for players who wanted their (years of worth) builds to be transfered
  • Did def actually die? If so, god bless his family
  • and will i get my rank back, i was a donor on octain
  • 65diamond said:

Did def actually die? If so, god bless his family

dddeeefff did not actually die, he just dissapeared from the server, and no one is able to contact him
    65diamond said:

and will i get my rank back, i was a donor on octain

yes you will get your donor rank back (if your username is the same then i just promoted you in the server)
  • This Post Has Been Closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Play Deca

| Forums
©2016 - 2017 PlayDeca Designed and Developed by Monster_What & Random6894.